Proper care ensures the best possible burn and longevity of your candle and wax melts.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4" prior to lighting. DO NOT leave wick trimmings in wax
- When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the candle to burn until the wax is completely melted to the edges. This will help extend the life of your candle.
-Do not burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before relighting again.
- Avoid drafts around your candle from fans, open windows etc. Light your candles in a safe space away from children, pets, or things that can catch fire like curtains for example
-Discontinue use when you reach 1/2" of wax at the bottom of your jar.
-Never leave a burning candle unattended.
-DO NOT ingest the wax.
-Place your wax warmer on a safe surface, out of reach of children and pets.
-Keep wax warmers with melting wax away from drafts or fans. This helps the wax melt evenly.
- Always shut wax warmers off when leaving your home, or not in use.
- For clean up, I have found that its easiest to clean wax out of the warmer while it's in a melted state. Take 1-2 cotton balls and allow the cotton ball to soak up the wax. Then wipe the warmer dish and add another wax melt.
- Do NOT ingest the wax.
Release of Liability:
In the event of injury, damage, or fire from open flame or any use of The Perfect Match Candle products: The Perfect Match Candles is in no way responsible or liable for any incident, accident, or damage that may occur in or to your home or vehicle. With purchasing any of The Perfect Match Candle products, the customer hereby accepts full responsibility of any accidents or incidents that occur with items in their possession.
Our return policy lasts 7 days from the delivery of your product. If it has been longer than 7 days, we will not offer a refund or exchange.
To be able to return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as you recieved it. Candles must be "unburned" or "unlit"
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify that we recieved your item and advise you of the approval/rejection of your refund.
If approved, your refund will processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credi card or original method of payment. This may take a few days to reeflect in your bank account or credit card records.